- Mine Studies
MEC Mining has a team of skilled and experienced mine planners and geologists, undertaking work on mining studies across various commodities and mining methods. Our team is adept at using our experience, advanced software and efficient processes to generate value adding outcomes.
MEC Mining has recently completed several mine planning and feasibility studies across commodities including coal, copper and gold.
Our field of expertise includes geology and mine planning for:
- Open cut coal
- Underground coal
- Open cut metalliferous
- Underground metalliferous
Our team regularly complete tasks including:
- Resource modelling
- Orebody optimisation or margin ranking
- Mining methodology, design, planning & scheduling
- Equipment selection
- Xpac/Deswik model builds
- Coal washability modelling
- Operating and capital cost estimation
- Project financial modelling
- Project review and due diligence
MEC use associates as required in the areas of infrastructure, environment, geotechnical, rail, port and industrial relations.