Austmine has over 450 corporate members from the mining equipment, technology and services (METS) sector Australia-wide. A not-for-profit industry association, it develops, promotes and supports the METS sector by providing growth opportunities to its network of members.
MEC joins Austmine members from across the Australian mining value chain, from greenfields exploration through to production, processing and export.
Our membership with Austmine broadens our opportunities to:
- raise MEC’s profile within the wider mining industry
- network with key players in the METS sector
- connect into strategic conversations shaping future trends and technologies
- build stronger relationships and new connections
- gain new skills for organisational success
- stay on top of opportunities, insights and changing trends.
We’re excited to join a group ranging from major multinationals to innovative tech startups that’s building the future of our sector.