The modern mining business aspires to be “value optimised” to minimise its cost base and maximise its productivity, but how many businesses really know which levers and drivers to pull and push?
In our popular series of Lunch & Learns, you will gain an insight into a Value Driver Tree model for an Underground Coal operation.
The key learnings:
- Appreciate the specific cost drivers & levers affecting the business;
- Optimise the key process variables of time & rate;
- Understand CAPEX drivers;
- Evaluate Break-Even conditions;
- Gain exposure to the key value drivers for UG coal through case studies;
- Appreciate how the VDT model can add value to your study, project or operation, and
- Meet, greet and have a great lunch
Presenter: Geoff Watson, Senior Mining Consultant- MEC Mining
Date: Wednesday 29th March
Venue: MEC Mining – Level 12, 97 Creek Street – Brisbane
Spaces are limited – Register at [email protected]